Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day Forty-Nine

Saturday, 31 March 2007
I remember this run vividly as I was having such a hard time getting motivated. (Plus, it was only yesterday.) I slept in and needed to rush around in the morning to get to Macroom before the market traffic snarled up everything. So, no time in the morning, which is the preferable running time, especially the day after camogie.

After I got back from Macroom, I just did not want to run. So I stopped and thought about it and realised that what I didn't want to do was change my clothes - especially the sports bra. My arms were sore from camogie and the thought of wrestling the bra on was just depressing. I had my runners on, so I just decided to run as I was - a mile around the house in jeans and a t-shirt.

It wasn't the most comfortable of runs as my bra straps kept sliding, but I got it done.

1 mile - 12.04

No comments: